Specifications From Official Website
* Hash Rate: 1,008 GH/s guaranteed
* Power Efficiency: 0.8 Watt/GH/s at the wall
* Voltage: DC 12V input, 70A recommended, no PSU
* Water cooling block’s interface: G1/4-8 thread screw
* One 14038 Fan working with water cooling block
* Temperature: 38~40 °C at 25 °C ambient temperature
* Noise: 40~45 DB at 25 °C ambient temperature
* Ethernet connection, Stand alone
* Certificate Compliance: FCC/CE
Recommend Accessories, Order Now:
Note: Bellow parts are not included in C1.
* Water cooling pump: Flow 450L/H, Head Pressure 3.0m, DC12V/0.5A, G1/4-8 screw threads, 1 unit
* Radiator: Aluminum, 389mm * 128mm * 36mm, G1/4-8 screw threads, 1 unit
* Fan 12025: DC12V/1A, including grills, 3 units
* Transparent tubing (ID/OD): 5/16” / 3/8” (10/8mm), 3 meters
* Coolant: If you choose an aluminum radiator, you can use deionized water with an additive, or specialist coolant. If you buy a copper radiator, you must only use specialist coolant.
* Connectors: G1/4” thread 10/8mm fittings to connect the C1 to the pump and radiator. Either compression fittings or barbs 4 units
* Spring clamps or worm drive fittings if you chose barbs, 6 units
1) Power consumption: Quoted figures depend on your PSUs efficiency, the ambient temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2) PSU: You must provide your own ATX PSU. There are 4 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input and all are required.
Need to buy coolant pump kit Water Cooling Kit
Need to add Shipping price